How Does She Sit Alone? This question uses many healing EFT and NLP basics and each is worthy of its own article. I will list a few techniques, and then concentrate on the first word.
Please have fun with this exercise and start with light and easy stuff as you discover the power of breaking down overwhelming thoughts into tiny, bite-size, pieces and asking questions (while you tap). Take care of your self.
1.How – This is a primary way of asking yourself or someone else to describe the feeling or action, and the exact steps that lead to the feeling.
2. She – We feel better when we expand our perspectives. Reframe your thoughts to see it in 1st, 2,nd and 3rd person. How do I understand this? How do your understand this? How would a disinterested person understand this?
3. Sit – Imagine your body position during the event. Often just watching the event in our minds as though it were happening to someone else is a healing experience.
4. Alone – We come into this world, and we leave the world, all by ourselves, and our internal processes are uniquely our own. We often feel a sense of aloneness when we revisit our negative stuff, and we tap about that until we feel better.
So we want to know, ‘How do I do that?’ And these are some of the questions:
- How do you feel abandoned? Or, How do you feel your backache?
- Can you break it up into the tiniest, step-by-step, parts?
- What do you need to experience in order to get that feeling?
- What happens in your mind?
- What words do you tell yourself?
- What images do you conjure up, or remember?
- What happens with the various parts of you body?
- Which parts of your body get tense or heavy?
- Where do you feel pain?
The act of observing the minute details while bringing up the emotions is a healing process. Just breaking down the feeling or memory into steps, (aka aspects), then observing and even allowing, the feeling, will lessen that feeling.
You can dissect an emotion or a memory or a feeling, and ask yourself the questions above. And tap on your collarbone.
Be aware that EFT can often be done content free. That is, an EFT coach can ask the questions and you don’t have to answer them out loud, or say a word about the actual facts of the event, unless or until you want to.
Results oriented EFT Coaching
for serious relief from chronic pain.